+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unified iPod theme for iTouch does away with battery percentage indicator

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
[If this thread is in the wrong section, please move it. I also apologize if it is.] I recently installed the Unified iPod theme/script/thingie that unifies iPod and Video into
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Unified iPod theme for iTouch does away with battery percentage indicator
    [If this thread is in the wrong section, please move it. I also apologize if it is.]

I recently installed the Unified iPod theme/script/thingie that unifies iPod and Video into a single player, like it is on iPhones and after some tinkering, it's working perfectly. I should mention that I tried 3 different scripts/themes that were said to do the exact same thing. The other two (I do not recall what they are called at the moment, but I can look it up if necessary) were incompatible with my other tweaks as they forced the iTouch into Safe Mode unless turned off.

Anyway, for some random reason, the Unified iPod theme, in addition to doing what it promises to do, turns off (or makes invisible) battery percentage. Does anyone know how I can change this (so that battery percentage is on again)? Beside a file that only regulates what the Lock Screen slider says, the theme comes with 3 .plist files, but I can't even begin to guess what to edit in them.

Bonus question: (Since it isn't big enough for its own thread) How do you change what it says on the bottom button when you bring up the Sleep slider (the button originally reads "Cancel". I wish to be able to change this into whatever I want).
    Last edited by FAII; 07-01-2011 at 01:54 PM.