+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockinfo problem

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello fellas, whatz up I have a problem on my iPhone, Lockinfo favorite section doesnt show the call option, even that works when you press the empty section...how can I
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Petrit H's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Lockinfo problem
    Hello fellas, whatz up

I have a problem on my iPhone, Lockinfo favorite section doesnt show the call option, even that works when you press the empty section...how can I make it write Call like it always writed... thanks a lot..

here's the pic of that problem.

Last edited by Petrit H; 06-30-2011 at 11:40 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Check Settings -> LockInfo -> Plugins -> Favorites and ensure that Call is switched to "On" under "Prompt Actions".

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DMorton For This Useful Post:

Petrit H (06-30-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Petrit H's Avatar
    Thanks

Its switched on bro, thanks for the effort tho, looks like the problem only occur when using InPulse theme, with Uinique HD works fine... maybe anyone know the name of the file?

thanks a lot.

Anyone please, it looks really weird.
    Last edited by Petrit H; 06-30-2011 at 12:58 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default LockInfo Favourites Call tab
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrit H View Post
    Its switched on bro, thanks for the effort tho, looks like the problem only occur when using InPulse theme, with Uinique HD works fine... maybe anyone know the name of the file?

thanks a lot.

Anyone please, it looks really weird.
    Sorry to revive an old thread, but I am having the same problem, and I have no themes installed, although I did manually theme the phone app, and so I was thinking maybe it has to do with some file in that folder?

If anyone could help, that would be most appreciated... I attach a photo, too, so that everyone can see what I mean...Lockinfo problem-2012-08-15-01.45.00.png

Thanks in advance.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, so just as an update for all those out there with a similar problem, or future problem, here is the solution: I SSHd into the mobile phone.app, and replaced the modded .lproj folders that had been modded by me (in this case the en_GB.lproj ; English.lproj ; and French.lproj files, but this would also apply to themes that use these types of folders. I assume somewhere in there, they have the text string that lockinfo uses to show the words on the favourites popup...
    Anyway, just replace them with the stock iPhone folders of the same names, and all seems to go back to normal. Yay!

Any further help needed, or any more explanation, just ask.

Alexander