Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 restore error (11)

Default iPhone 4 restore error (11)
    I was on iOS beta 2 and I installed ********** and it included ******* for some 4.x firmware. After I tried respringing after the installation,my phone would get stuck on the screen with the loader in the middle. I tried rebooting, and when the phone booted, it would just show the loader again. I also tried recovery mode and restoring with shift+click restore button and selecting the beta 2 .ipsw, and after it wadone ectracting the software, i got an "iphone could not be restored (11)" error. I also tried just clicking the restore button without choosing a .ipsw and i got the same error again. So for now my iphone is just a brick, help is appreciated
    Last edited by i.Annie; 10-26-2011 at 09:03 PM.

have u tried DFU mode?

Did anyone find a solution for this? I have exactly the same problem, except I am trying to update with custom IPSW as I have 06.15.00 baseband. Please help

Thanked 17,505 Times in 7,958 Posts

Are you entering pwned DFU mode before trying to restore to the custom firmware?

Also OP, I know this post was a few months ago but we cannot help with warez related issues here, although your error 11 does not seem to be directly related.