Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ihone 4 small screenafter jailbreak ios 5 beta

Angry ihone 4 small screenafter jailbreak ios 5 beta
    hi i have ios5 beta on my iphone 4 and when i add cydia and boot in teathered mode all seems fine but when i go into cydia and add an app after i reboot in theatherd mode my screen goes small and cant do anything can you help

Quote Originally Posted by jasonowen1 View Post
    hi i have ios5 beta on my iphone 4 and when i add cydia and boot in teathered mode all seems fine but when i go into cydia and add an app after i reboot in theatherd mode my screen goes small and cant do anything can you help
    try this bro it work

For those who have the "Apps-go-to-a-quarter-top-left-screen" issue, go into Safe Mode (using SBSettings or UISettings), then once in Safe Mode, open an app, then close it, then get out of Safe Mode. The problem should be fixed.

SBSettings works fine for me, I uninstalled Activator. I ended up just uninstalling SBSettings anyways and going with UISettings - looks cleaner.

iFile works, but that's been verified.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to slim009 For This Useful Post:

Wilol (11-22-2011)

even if i go to settings on fone as normal it goes to top left even home sreen goes top left

Hay i did what was said and it worked ur a legond thanx

I installed Winterboard first. So I don't have UISettings or SBSettings in order to get to safe mode. Plus you can't really use the phone in the 25% mode. I'm kinda stuck. I also didn't install OpenSSH first, so I can't get to the folder to delete the offending file.

problem im aviv now is evertime i open an app it flicks back to home screen cant get to my emails or fotos i have to go into safe mode
    if im connected via wifi it all works fine its when im on 3g or 3g turned off
    Last edited by jasonowen1; 06-16-2011 at 01:37 PM.

i had the same problem as u so i used ifunbox to delete winterboard

if u aint got it already google "ifunbox"
    donload it> connect iphone and open>Raw File System> Applications>scroll down to winterboard and delete it, it might not disappear right away just close ifinbox and do same to check its gone> reboot device nd dont forget to use redsn0w to get it working again

let me no how it goes and any problems let me no i will try and help

if i delete winterboard i will loose my themes and stuff wont i

yes most likely u wud lose them but u can back them up on ur desktop
    got to:
    raw file system>var>stash>themes> then just drag and drop them on ur home screen or in a file

Thanks so much, worked perfectly. Waas worried for my device....

Default Small window, small screen size, quarter of the iPhone problem
    What solved the problem for me was: deleting the Activator and QuickDo tweaks, then rebooting (powering off, powering on). I had the CyDelete tweak previously installed, which meant I just held my finger down on the icons until they wriggled and was able to delete them directly from the home screen by clicking on the black x. I don't know what I would've done without CyDelete... I suppose I would have tried to navigate through Cydia on the tiny quarter of a screen, and attempt to delete them from there. In retrospect, I believe just deleting Activator was enough to solve the problem.

Thanks

It's "Auto Location" PERIOD.
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

14. The Following User Says Thank You to s0ulp1xel For This Useful Post:

baespey (08-15-2012)