+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone have a problem with 1.1.1 changing the date and time

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I just got a new iPhone last Thursday to replace my jailbroke, but not unlocked iPhone that had the invalid sim issue. Since my new phone was pristine and running
    iPhone? More like MyPhone rkisling's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Anyone have a problem with 1.1.1 changing the date and time
    I just got a new iPhone last Thursday to replace my jailbroke, but not unlocked iPhone that had the invalid sim issue. Since my new phone was pristine and running 1.0.2, I thought I would update to 1.1.1 and just wait until there was a way to modify 1.1.1 (though I miss my other apps).

Today, my phone keeps resetting to 8 am August 9. I can do a reset, and when i turn it back on, the date and time is correct; but within a half hour goes back to the August date.

I called Apple support and the TSR said it was a bug; but that restoring my phone and deleting my backup (losing all my settings) "should" solve it. I am not to keen on losing all my email account set-ups, wi-fi, etc. Anyone else have this problem?

Also, 1.1.1 seems to run a little slower (switching between apps, etc.) than 1.0.2 ... anyone else seen this or have an opinion.

Thanks

I haven't had any problems like that... and the speed seems the same to me.