Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Message Alert Tones

Default Message Alert Tones
    I know how to create my own ringtones in itunes BUT is there a away of making your own messager alert tones using the same method?? Ive got lots of short sound clips that I would like to use. Thanks in advance guys

the only way I have seen for using custom sms tones is to jailbreak your phone, and then find an app on Cydia that allows custom tones. I know biteSMS lets u, and I think iRealsms does as well. Both cost, but have free trials as well.

iPhone? More like MyPhone rockyseay's Avatar
    Thanks

you can make it the same way but you will have to change the import method to aiff then make them the same way. you can then ssh them into your iphone but an app in cydia called anyring does this a lot better and simpler

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoUniversity View Post
    you can make it the same way but you will have to change the import method to aiff then make them the same way. you can then ssh them into your iphone but an app in cydia called anyring does this a lot better and simpler
    I had no trouble making my own ringtones and after I had done one or two, it became really easy. Also, is there a way of changing the email notification sound?? Its a standard bleep that I would want to change.

Anyone know how to change the email notification sound?? Thanks guys