Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Manual Safe mode

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Manual Safe mode
    Is there a way to manually enter into safe mode?
    I have noticed that Cydia will go into safe mode if it thinks there is a problem.
    BUT not all the time.
    I have already installed a app and couldn't get the device to function correctly and would have liked to know if I could manually go into safe mod and delete the app.

Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

If you're referring to the safe mode where mobile substrate crashes. You can download SBsettings. You swipe down or whatever activation method you choose , and once SBsettings openes, i believe you click on power and click safe mode. If not, its one of those options. Ive used before. (Hit the thanks button)

My iPhone is a Part of Me n0m0n's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by g4geniuses View Post
    If you're referring to the safe mode where mobile substrate crashes. You can download SBsettings. You swipe down or whatever activation method you choose , and once SBsettings openes, i believe you click on power and click safe mode. If not, its one of those options. Ive used before. (Hit the thanks button)

I was hoping that there was a manual way to put my device into safe mode.

Example I installed a app that did not lay friendly with another one and I constantly got a reboot loop.

I would have liked to press a few buttons and get into the safe mode to un-install the culprit app rather then preform a full restore which is what I was forced to do.

Is there a way to?

Thanks
    --
    JW

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -- Aristotle

Support P.E.T.A. [PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS]

Default life saver
    power down device and power up holding the volume up button!