Hi guys, I've been dealing with this for a while and narrowed it down to Lockinfo and Popup Blocker.

So here goes:
I have an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3.1, redsnow jailbreak
When I have lockinfo running, with the in app popup blocker turned on, it blocks my native Alarm Clock popups. This forces me to respring my iPhone every time a repeating alarm goes off on my phone. It's very irritating.

I thought downloading "popup blocker" would fix this problem, so I did. I turned off the alarm clock block in "popup blocker" and turned off Lockinfo's popup blocker, and it seemed to fix the problem. The alarm popup started working again, but I then realized that my SMS popups are no longer being blocked on my lock screen and some times when my phone is unlocked. I have the SMS alerts set to blocked on both locked and unlocked in "popup blocker", but the alerts still popup on my lock screen.

If I turn on Lockinfo's popup blocker, the alarm popups stop working and I have to respring my iPhone. If I fix the alarm app, then my SMS popups start showing up. Can anyone help me with this, I've been trying to figure it out for months and it is very irritating.