Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone4 4.1 upgrade to 4.3.X. Worth it?

Default iPhone4 4.1 upgrade to 4.3.X. Worth it?
    I don't need an unlock (phone is factory unlocked), but I am JB'd on 4.1 with quite a lot of apps from Cydia and a lot of customisation, so setting the phone back up after a firmware upgrade is going to take considerable time. But, if it's now worth upgrading to the latest FW, I'll do it.

Question is, is it worth upgrading?

I' not bothered about Locationgate (if some sad sap wants to see where I've been, knock yourself out!), and Airplay etc, are of no interest to me, but are there any other good reasons to upgrade?

Ta.

No not really id stay put lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Thanks

Yea I was wondering myself. I'm running on 4.2.1 and I heard about battery issues with 4.3.x.
    I also chose to stay with my current FW for the time being because just like a new OS there will be incompatible issues with apps, unlock, JB issues as well. Best to just stay with the last FW before the current FW IMO :P

Cool, kinda figured there was nowt worth the bother, reading a few issues with latest FW and jailbreak too.

Thanks.