+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: virus?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hey i just re-jailbroke my iphone 4 and downloaded a ton of app and mods and such to it for customization, and now my ringtone is a video of "low"
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default virus?
    hey i just re-jailbroke my iphone 4 and downloaded a ton of app and mods and such to it for customization, and now my ringtone is a video of "low" by flo rida. ive uninstalled all the ringtones i downloaded from cydia and any apps that were sorta sketchy, but its still there. i turned off all my winterboard themes and stuff and it just wont go away, is this a virus???

Really no one can help me out?
    Last edited by lacrossefire9; 04-10-2011 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Did you make that your default video ringtones through vWallpaper?? or how did you make that your default ringtone??

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I didn't make it my ringtone at all, it just showed up oneday. I don't have vWallpaper Installed on my phone so it can't be that.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

mmm... thats weird man, try to ssh into your phone. Go to /Library/Ringtones and check to see, it might be there... but what happens whenever you try and change your default ringtone to one of the stock ones??

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You should install MiVTones which enables video ringtones for your phone. Set it to some type of video ringtone and then disable it. I bet that would switch it back to regular ringtones. That's a funny glitch btw. I wonder if someone was just messing with you