+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: omg 7.4.2!!! :-(

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
ok, so curiousity killed the cat, and i updated to itunes 7.4.2, with version 1.1.1 of firmware on the phone, as many of you probably know app tapp, and even
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default omg 7.4.2!!! :-(
    ok, so curiousity killed the cat, and i updated to itunes 7.4.2, with version 1.1.1 of firmware on the phone, as many of you probably know app tapp, and even ibrickr are not compatible with this new update, i tried installing a later version of itunes but it doesnt let me cause there is a new version out. apple and their smart #$%^& have somehow learned to block it, and if you try to install app tapp (9.2) you must hook into itunes immediatley therfore restoring your phone...
    please is their anyone out there who overcame, or can over come this problem? it will be mandatory for all of us oct 4th for this horrible update, i need my apptapp!! my apollo im!! my summerboard back!!! :-( help me modders, for further help, [email protected] -thanks guys

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You can fix that problem for a low price of only $400 and a little luck and you will have the iPhone with 1.0.2