Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: charging HELP

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Question charging HELP
    my iphone is showing me only 75% of the charging even if i keep my iphone charged overnight when its low or one in a chance if its gets charged 80% and come back to 75% suddenly.....CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHY THIS IS SO IS IT DUE TO THIRD PARTY APP OR SO>>>>PLEASE ADVISE ME THANKS

Help us out here, have you ever had the phone show you a 100% charge? If not I would say you have one of the phones that shows the wrong charge total. I believe Apple's statement on this was that it is software issue. Oddly enough I did not see it identified in 1.1.1.

The solution? Not sure, but I do know that the bug stated that even know the phone displays an incoplete charge, it is charged. Other than that, restore it and go to the Apple store and ask them for a replacement? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Good luck, I hope you figure it out!

I might be misunderstanding things here... but, how are you charging it? A power outlet or the usb? If you're pluggin it into a USB to charge, the usb might be turning off when your machine goes to sleep.