Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unplugged iphone while restore

Default Unplugged iphone while restore
    hi i accidentally unplugged my iphone when it was being restored on itunes...its now stuck on the apple logo with the spinning wheel (that isnt spinning)..i try to turn it off with home and power button...wont work

neither the computer or itunes will recognize it when i plug it in..please help..much appreciated!

Hold the power button and home button for 10 seconds them when the screen is black let go of the power button. Do this while iTunes is open and your iPhone is plugged in.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahaninja32 View Post
    Hold the power button and home button for 10 seconds them when the screen is black let go of the power button. Do this while iTunes is open and your iPhone is plugged in.
    thats the problem its not working when i do that!

man this is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdabbas View Post
    thats the problem its not working when i do that!

man this is bad

ok ok i removed the mother board and reinstalled it...now everything works..but 1 more Q

since i pressed restore and unplugged...will the 4.2.1 fw be already installed?
    Last edited by Mrdabbas; 12-27-2010 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think 4.2.1 would be on if but it wouldn't hurt to try. Here is a link to download a different firmware. felixbruns.de

No it was 3.1.3 .. Yay

Quote Originally Posted by STRAYunINFIDEL View Post
    I think 4.2.1 would be on if but it wouldn't hurt to try. Here is a link to download a different firmware. felixbruns.de
    Or you could look in our Download section ModMyi Forums - Downloads - Firmware

Thx guys

Default hey can you tell me how did you revomed the mother board and reinstalled
    hey can you tell me how did you revomed the mother board and reinstalled it dose this really works HELP!!!! PLZ I WANNA TRY THAT