+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Memory Full??

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
My girlfriend has a 8gb jailbroken (Spirit) 3gS on 4.0.1. She hardly has any apps and she has no music. Last week, the phone said that she had no free
    iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Memory Full??
    My girlfriend has a 8gb jailbroken (Spirit) 3gS on 4.0.1. She hardly has any apps and she has no music. Last week, the phone said that she had no free space and couldn't even take a picture. I plugged it into iTunes, removed all of her apps, and then reinstalled them. It then said that she had around 6gb of free space. It stayed that way until today. Now its saying that she has no free space again. She hasn't installed or downloaded anything onto it since I tinkered w/it the other day, so I have no idea whats going on. Can anybody help or even an idea of what might be happening? Should I just restore and re-jailbreak w/Limerain? Any help would be appreciated.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Happened to my 3GS a while back. Noticed it after installing pirated apps. Perhaps I got more than I bargained for with the freebie. Plugged it ip to iTunes and noticed the "other" section/next to apps, music, photos, etc./ was full.
    Guess I got some "other" from the downloaded pirate. Had to restore and re-jb. Worked fine after that. Stayed away from a particular pirated app too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to juiceguy For This Useful Post:

dmrenfro (10-17-2010)

iPhone? More like MyPhone dmrenfro's Avatar
    Thanks

That is a great call! I didnt even think of that. She is a bad girl and I think that she does have one. Thanks for the heads up!!