Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I've heard Iphone will have 3G version in late November

Default I've heard Iphone will have 3G version in late November
    Hi all, I heard that iphone will have a 3G version coming out on Nov 2007, i personally won't be using the 3G function, but what other functions will there be, that the current version doesn't have?

I read that too last week. The article I read though, stated it would be out first quarter 2008. It didn't say much else about the phone.

if thats real, i hope the size will be the same

Quote Originally Posted by bookmark View Post
    if thats real, i hope the size will be the same
    The article I read, which unfortunately I can't find now, said it was going to be smaller.

I'd be very surprised to see 3G before next fall to be honest. Can you imagine the uproar if they release a smaller, 3G iphone even in the 1st quarter of '08, 8-10 months after the initial launch? I just don't see it happening. I think they're going to release a 3G iPhone aimed at the Christmas shopping season of 2008. Jobs had even mentioned in an interview I read somewhere that he believes the battery capacity will be available for 3G next fall, not this fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Farani View Post
    I'd be very surprised to see 3G before next fall to be honest. Can you imagine the uproar if they release a smaller, 3G iphone even in the 1st quarter of '08, 8-10 months after the initial launch? I just don't see it happening. I think they're going to release a 3G iPhone aimed at the Christmas shopping season of 2008. Jobs had even mentioned in an interview I read somewhere that he believes the battery capacity will be available for 3G next fall, not this fall.
    Read this:just one among many.
    http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...pod_nanos.html
    And battery capacity is already there.

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

i mean is 3g really that big of a deal ..considering that wifi is damn neer everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    i mean is 3g really that big of a deal ..considering that wifi is damn neer everywhere
    First.. yea, wi-fi is everywhere.. but for what price? (we are currently having those for $40usd per months here).

Second.. Hell yea, 3G on iphone really is a big deal. Consider that as the next level of technology development. Same reason why you got yourself an iphone.. newest tech.

in sum:
    iphone + 3G = micheal Jackson + new nose
    "IT IS A BIG NEWS"