Results 1 to 8 of 8

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: I've heard Iphone will have 3G version in late November

  1. #1
    Default I've heard Iphone will have 3G version in late November
    Hi all, I heard that iphone will have a 3G version coming out on Nov 2007, i personally won't be using the 3G function, but what other functions will there be, that the current version doesn't have?

  2. #2
    I read that too last week. The article I read though, stated it would be out first quarter 2008. It didn't say much else about the phone.

  3. #3
    if thats real, i hope the size will be the same

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bookmark View Post
    if thats real, i hope the size will be the same
    The article I read, which unfortunately I can't find now, said it was going to be smaller.

  5. #5
    I'd be very surprised to see 3G before next fall to be honest. Can you imagine the uproar if they release a smaller, 3G iphone even in the 1st quarter of '08, 8-10 months after the initial launch? I just don't see it happening. I think they're going to release a 3G iPhone aimed at the Christmas shopping season of 2008. Jobs had even mentioned in an interview I read somewhere that he believes the battery capacity will be available for 3G next fall, not this fall.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Farani View Post
    I'd be very surprised to see 3G before next fall to be honest. Can you imagine the uproar if they release a smaller, 3G iphone even in the 1st quarter of '08, 8-10 months after the initial launch? I just don't see it happening. I think they're going to release a 3G iPhone aimed at the Christmas shopping season of 2008. Jobs had even mentioned in an interview I read somewhere that he believes the battery capacity will be available for 3G next fall, not this fall.
    Read this:just one among many.
    http://www.appleinsider.com/articles...pod_nanos.html
    And battery capacity is already there.

  7. #7
    Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    c.s. texas
    Posts
    969
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 113 Times in 89 Posts

    i mean is 3g really that big of a deal ..considering that wifi is damn neer everywhere

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    i mean is 3g really that big of a deal ..considering that wifi is damn neer everywhere
    First.. yea, wi-fi is everywhere.. but for what price? (we are currently having those for $40usd per months here).

    Second.. Hell yea, 3G on iphone really is a big deal. Consider that as the next level of technology development. Same reason why you got yourself an iphone.. newest tech.


    in sum:
    iphone + 3G = micheal Jackson + new nose
    "IT IS A BIG NEWS"

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •