Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Odd home button occurrence

Default Odd home button occurrence
    Ok so I got my iPhone4 that I've had since early august. It's jb and such. Well lately I've noticed when I hit the home button to exit out an app it will automatically open multitasking instead. It doesn't happen all the time but it's beginning to do it more and more frequently. I'm curious if this would be a hardware or software issue? I kinda didn't wanna restore and rejb it since I will be doing that when the 4.1 jb is released but i maybe soong it anyway to see a bluetooth prob fix. It's more of a nuisance then anything. I just wanted to make sure that the home button itself isn't the problem.

On another note I'm running 4.0.1 with saved shsh. I've been having big trouble with my Bluetooth and was thinking of upgrading to 4.1 just to see if the Bluetooth is any better. So I can do this and then just downgrade back right?

Thanks

I'm curious about it too. I've had a different experience though. On two separate occasions I've had my home button become unresponsive. Both times a reboot fixed it. I've also had my screen become completely unresponsive, causing me to have to hard reboot. I think the screen issue was just a glitch, but the home button makes me wonder. Only happened twice though and the reboot fix makes me think it's software. Idk though....
    iPhone 4 to Android directly back to iPhone 4. I learned my lesson and will never leave iOS again.