Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: All of sudden I can't send or receive pic messages on iPhone 4

Default All of sudden I can't send or receive pic messages on iPhone 4
    I know I could've done it before even with jailbroken but I found out recently that I can't send or receive pictures. I'm on FW 4.0 jailbrocken, i tried to reset the network on setting but no luck is there some sort of app in cydia that resolve this issue.

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

What carrier are you on? If AT&T you need to call customer service and tell them so they can make sure it's enabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    What carrier are you on? If AT&T you need to call customer service and tell them so they can make sure it's enabled.

I did I was on the phone with them for about 45mins and they told me that it's the SIM card and I have to visit local AT&T store to get different sim card so I tried my sim card on a different phone and it sends the pix message. My concern is that if I take it to local AT&T store than they are going to see my jailbroken phone and probably say that's why.

The people at the AT&T store usually don't care since most of them have jailbroken their iPhones too lol and it's not like they're going to go searching through ur apps, just disable ur theme and u should be good

iPhone? More like MyPhone mahgninnuc93's Avatar
    Thanks

I exchanged my sim card with my jailbroken iPhone and the guy thought the theme was cool. The only time they care is if you are trying to get it repaired. Then it's a whole different ball game.
    Last edited by mahgninnuc93; 09-17-2010 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Typo