+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Passlock Time and other settings preference files

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Since the 4.0 upgrade I haven't been able to find the plist files to modify some settings that were changed upstream (managed prefs). Has anyone discovered which plist contains the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Passlock Time and other settings preference files
    Since the 4.0 upgrade I haven't been able to find the plist files to modify some settings that were changed upstream (managed prefs). Has anyone discovered which plist contains the setting for pass lock timeout? Per a previous thread It seems the settings are no longer in com.apple.springboard.plist.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

search for supreme preferences 3.0. U have to add the repo but it won't let me type it here so I guess were not allowed to advertise other repos. Just google it. It has a lot of mods u can do including passcode timeout. Make sure it's 3.0.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks for the tip waleed. will give it a try

Only seem to be able to find Supreme at level 2.3 which doesn't support iOS 4. Also gave BossPrefs at try since someone wrote a plugin for passlock but not some of the other things I'd like to change. But BossPrefs just crashes as soon as it starts...
    Last edited by zx9r; 09-18-2010 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

That's because you have to add the repo, search for supreme preferences 3.0 on google and it will tell you how to add it. Also, it might cause some bugs so it's better to remove it when ur done all ur mods, they'll be saved even after you removed it