+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4.1 Issues with Camera--

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok im having an issue with 4.1.. Well first of all the HDR sucks, ive tested it outside, in the sun, in the dark, everywhere -- it just looks like
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default 4.1 Issues with Camera--
    Ok im having an issue with 4.1.. Well first of all the HDR sucks, ive tested it outside, in the sun, in the dark, everywhere -- it just looks like the brightness is turned up. But thats not the issue.

The issue is every time I take a picture, and i go to my camera roll, and i click delete, it says "saving picture" and it doesnt go away. It wont let me delete photos.

Not only that, but ever since I upgraded to 4.1 I have not been able to accees my camera thru My Computer. My iphone shows up in itunes but NOT in windows.

Im on the iphone 4. I just restored it and its still doing it.. and it didnt even back up my pictures so I just lost all my pictures from before.. I even clicked back-up...

/rant.

Thanks

Hmm... Try restoring and then setup as new iPhone if you did not do that before. If that does not work, then you might want to let the ape store look at it.

Livin the iPhone Life iNT3Rv3NTiONZz's Avatar
    Thanks

As said above, I'm afraid your gna have to restore, there seems to be some major errors lol I can do them things fine. And I think HDR is quite good actually I was testing it after I updated and found it ok

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

iPhone4 16gb black - 4.1 Limera1ned
    iPhone 3G 16gb white - 3.1.2 jailbroken
    Blackra1ned
    THANKYOU ONCE AGAIN GEOHOT!

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

I updated my wife's iPhone 4 to 4.1 and HDR works great... no problems with it
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxxyBoii2K10 View Post
    As said above, I'm afraid your gna have to restore, there seems to be some major errors lol I can do them things fine. And I think HDR is quite good actually I was testing it after I updated and found it ok

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Like I said in my post, I did restore..

I figured it out though.. turns out that my backups were all corrupted and causing the problem. I started fresh and thank god I jailbroke my old iphone and transferred all my contacts to my sim, so i took it to best buy and they transferred it over.