Results 1 to 5 of 5

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: iPhone for PS3 jailbreak

  1. #1
    Default iPhone for PS3 jailbreak
    I dont know if anyone is keeping up with the latest PS3 jailbreak hubbub but basically people have been releasing ports of the jailbreak method on devices like the Nexus One (and other android handsets) and the TI-84 calculator. My question is, does anyone know if someone is working on this port for the iPhone? I would love to be able to jailbreak my PS3 with my iPhone.

    I wasnt sure if this was the correct forum to post this in...

  2. #2
    Musclenerd has posted a few things on his twitter stream. Looks like it's coming along...Twitter / MuscleNerd: Labor Day nerdfun: backpor ...

    I can't wait to be able to JB the ps3 from my iphone.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by nednarm View Post
    musclenerd has posted a few things on his twitter stream. Looks like it's coming along...twitter / musclenerd: Labor day nerdfun: Backpor ...

    i can't wait to be able to jb the ps3 from my iphone.
    haha awesome! maybe i should cancel the order on that board i ordered.

  4. #4
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Buenos Aires
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by origitat View Post
    haha awesome! maybe i should cancel the order on that board i ordered.
    you shouldn't. technically, the psjb needs to be connected to the console at all times. So you'll be either "phoneless" or most likely tethered to the console while you are playing...

    good for testing purposes, but not really useful for a permanent installation...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by nicociri View Post
    you shouldn't. technically, the psjb needs to be connected to the console at all times. So you'll be either "phoneless" or most likely tethered to the console while you are playing...

    good for testing purposes, but not really useful for a permanent installation...
    Seems like it would be a good use for old 3G iphones replaced by iphone 4s.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •