+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi people I have tiny question abt the iPhone 4 I've had every iPhone since the first one an I'm planning to get the fourth installment I'm in the united
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Question
    Hi people I have tiny question abt the iPhone 4 I've had every iPhone since the first one an I'm planning to get the fourth installment I'm in the united kingdom and I've heard the iPhones sold by the apple stores here are factory unlocked which brings me to my question if I buy
    My phone from an apple store or Oder it from their website are they capable of being used with any sim card in the world? And is anyone who bought it recently still experiencing the antennagate issue?and does te bumper solve it or should I wait till September end till Steve reviews it again And how bad are the proximity an Bluetooth issues. Thanks for ur time.

Thanks

Bump

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Apple says the proximity and Bluetooth will be fixed in the 4.1 update which will be out in a few weeks. antenna problems will be fixed with a case or bumper. Not everyone has these issues, just depends on ur luck. Yes, If it's unlocked any sim card will work.

Thanks

I thoght the newer phones show less attneuation and if I buy it from uk apple store it's factory unlocked right?

Thanks

Bump

Thanks

I'm not sure, what is the price on apple uk? Im pretty sure if should be unlocked. If it's something like 500 euros then it's unlocked. And some iPhones have worse antenna problems than others, just depends on ur luck. Apple has NOT fixed the antenna issue in the newer models, I don't know where you got that info. They give a free case though

Thanks

499 16 gb
    599 32 gb
    I got that off mmi there was a post a few days ago stating that people think their phones are being made difrntly With less antenna issues

Thanks

Yes those would be unlocked. Im not so sure about the fix..if apple fixed the biggest flaw in the phone, don't you think that they would announce it? Seems pointless to keep it a secret..but then again I could be wrong..guess you'll have to buy it to find out =)