Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need some help on IfunBox

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Heartland of America

Default Need some help on IfunBox
    I have updated my IfunBox to the newest version!

I want to delete a bad repo form Cydia and I have done this before, at least I thought I did and IfunBox is what I use and I not really sharp on the ssh thingy!

Before I would go into \var\lib\cydia\metadata.plist and on the right hand pane I could see all of the repos for Cydia and could just select the repo I wanted to remove and choose delete!

Now when I go into \var\lib\cydia I can not see anything in the cydia folder on the right hand pane!

Am I doing something wrong, aka a setting or something or did I just dream I did this!

Are there any plist editors that work for Windows?

I have a Mac just liked doing the Windows since thats what I have use forever! Trying to learn the Mac!

SW Ohio
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Ive always deleted bad repos with Cyfix. Have you tried Cyfix? I like doing that with mobileterminal cuz thats what I learned first but theres a new version out that is just an app which allows you to do it without mobileterminal. Its called Cyfix GUI i think.

Edit: an app from Cydia I mean. If you want the repo, PM me.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 08-06-2010 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

 Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Thanked 11,228 Times in 6,867 Posts

^ I agree, used it before helping a member, can't mention the repo it's on though.