+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: File System help

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I was playing with the Nike files in the Applications folder. I backed it up before I started. When I tried running the app after messing with it the app
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default File System help
    I was playing with the Nike files in the Applications folder. I backed it up before I started. When I tried running the app after messing with it the app doesn't open anymore. I deleted the folder and copied the backup folder back into the Applications folder and it doesn't even show up on the ipod anymore. Settings lists it as on but it is not on any of the pages.

Help

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Redownload from app store. Sometimes you cant mess with apps, it could render them useless afterwards. Even if you replaced it with the one you backed up.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redsx16 View Post
    I was playing with the Nike files in the Applications folder. I backed it up before I started. When I tried running the app after messing with it the app doesn't open anymore. I deleted the folder and copied the backup folder back into the Applications folder and it doesn't even show up on the ipod anymore. Settings lists it as on but it is not on any of the pages.

Help
    Also remember setting permissions when copying an application.