Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Super annoying alarm!!!

Thanks

Default Super annoying alarm!!!
    i upgraded my old 3G to IOS 4.0.1 a couple nights ago, dont know why i thought id just see how it would work. Anyway, needless to say it runs like a heap of crap, however after i messed with the spotlight search like someone suggested i can actually navigate through the phone again.

So yay, but when i went clock to make sure my alarm for the next morning was set. There is literaly 1,000+ alarms set, so i spent an hour deleting half of them. Next morning i got to delete the other half but all the ones i deleted are back.

I guess my question is, has anyone else heard of or had this happen to them? and WHAT THE HELL caused this to happen? Ill prolly just downgrade back to 3.1.2 i guess, but if you know what the heck caused that. Please, do enlighten me?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

With that many alarms set, your 4.0.1 probably didn't take. I won't go to 4.x until the dust settles and a whole lot more Cydia apps are confirmed working.

If you really want it, I would suggest setting up as new phone because if you restore from a backup w/iTunes it'll restore your alarm settings too.

hahaaaaaaaaa lmao
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks

Honestly I'll prolly just down grade. But it was funny enough to post this morning my alarm went of and I had to click ok about 300 times lol