+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anyone go from iPhone to Android, then back?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So I've had a jailbroken 2G for like a year and a half, loved it but recently wanted to try Android. I sold the phone and bought a mint MyTouch3G.
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Anyone go from iPhone to Android, then back?
    So I've had a jailbroken 2G for like a year and a half, loved it but recently wanted to try Android. I sold the phone and bought a mint MyTouch3G. It's cool and all but I find myself wanting to go back to the iPhone for some reason, I think mostly because of the apps.

Has anyone else been in the same position? Should I do it?
    Samsung Galaxy SII (i777)
    iPhone 4 16GB

iPhone? More like MyPhone PSYC0TIC ONE's Avatar
    Thanks

to each, his own my good friend... i love how the "fanboys" are always so quick to get seriously angry over whose phone is better... it is personal preference. i switched from 5 years of blackberry use to an iphone last year and i couldn't be happier...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I did. Not an android tho. Since I am on TMo on my 3G I dont get 3G speeds. I thought hey, that HTC HD2 looks sweet so I got one. 3G was awesome on it and I could load YouTube vids immediately. Then I got sick of the crappy apps in the Windows phone and got bored with only YouTube and MMi to entertain me so I went back to my iPhone

Good thing I never sold it haha. My roommate had the HD2 too, she sold it and took the money to buy an iPhone 2G. Unfortunately she sold her 3G already :P

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I like the iPhone for the Apps and like the smooth scrolling, like hard to explain lol. Also jailbreaking helps get alot of good apps, and it in my opinion is the best phone At&t has. I've played around with my friends Androids, I like them, but they just don't have the ease of feel the iPhone does, in the end its a matter of preference

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I've been through iPhone, android, windows mobile, symbian, maemo and everything else. Overall, I like the feel and look of maemo OS but it's still in beta and the nokia n900 is the only one that has it, i loved the OS, but hated the phone, too big. Best of all, it's 100% open source. Android is good if u have the right phone to go with it. Windows mobile is out question l until windows phone 7 is released, same with symbian. I think ios is better until maemo has a final version and more app support.