Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Call forwarding activated" pop up message after JB

Exclamation "Call forwarding activated" pop up message after JB
    so is anybody else getting this? whenever i make a call or sometimes am receiving them toward the end of the call i will get a pop up message "call forwading activated" and i will then have to push dismiss before i end my call. anybody know how i can fix this or what it is? my call forwarding is set to off in settings as its always been.

i have not had this problem prior to JB im assuming its some kind of bug, which is understanding. maybe ill take a snapshot and see what comex thinks of it.
    Last edited by bobright; 08-02-2010 at 03:44 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

On none iPhones you can get this message, if you have your account set to go to voice mail, and you make a call. Can vary with different network operators.

I can only suggest you try getting your voicemail settings reset.

hmm weird as i never got it before the JB then all of a sudden after, dont think thats the problem.

It happened to my iPhone 4 and my 3GS after the new 4.01 jb.

Cydia then released an update for the basestructure and uikit which fixed those problems plus mms and FT issues.

If your still having problems I recommend you back up your contacts and do a full restore then JB again. Goodluck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thechronic For This Useful Post:

bobright (08-03-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic View Post
    It happened to my iPhone 4 and my 3GS after the new 4.01 jb.

Cydia then released an update for the basestructure and uikit which fixed those problems plus mms and FT issues.

If your still having problems I recommend you back up your contacts and do a full restore then JB again. Goodluck
    That is probably what I am going to do. Is there anyway I can save/restore my folders or place of all my icons??

it took me so long and i finally organized about 50 or so apps into categories. i am sol and will have to do all this over again right?

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

Go to settings, then phone, call forwarding and turn it off.
    Drive Safe with Trapster
    Speedtrap App

8. The Following User Says Thank You to javiert30 For This Useful Post:

bobright (08-03-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Thanks Javier instead a did a full restore and now the problems gone. No FaceTime or MMS issues either. Bring on winterboard and I am set. I'm loving this phone!

Quote Originally Posted by javiert30 View Post
    Just so others know: that did not work for either of my phones, fresh restore might be the only option for some

I had this recently after changing providers.

It went away when I hooked up to iTunes and it told me there was a new Carrier Settings available. I think it's something to do with the carrier.plist file that I did start to look at