Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard keeps on crashing, worked before, help!

Default Springboard keeps on crashing, worked before, help!
    I just jailbroke my iPhone 4 on 4.0.1, everything was fine, I was installing apps and everything and some worked. So, I go and click on the App store, and the springboard crashes, I'm in safe mode, and can't get out of it because if I try to boot it up regularly, it just sends me back to safe mode. I downloaded CrashReporter, and yup, it is a problem with my springboard. I can post the log if you want, I don't know what I'm supposed to look for in it, lol

Uninstall ur last few cydia apps. Problem solved. Not all cydia apps are compatible with iphone 4 yet

Problem not solved, that was the first thing I did, I uninstalled everything except crashreporter, and still crashes. I think I'm just going to restore and be more careful on what I install

Thanks
    I downloaded the SMSBackground Changer app in cydia and it crashed springboard repeatedly until I uninstalled it... just an FYI.

I just realized that I never deleted sbsettings, I deleted everything else, even cydia....so I'm just going to stray away from that for a little.

If you have anything to do with springjumps, that may be a cause.