Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just an idea for any devs once the i4 is jailbroken....

Default Just an idea for any devs once the i4 is jailbroken....
    I don't know if other's are experiencing this, but I think there should be an extra settings toggle for "sensiticity" on the iphone 4. I say that because ever since I got the iphone4, since the screen is so sensitive and responsive I find myself making more text typos than ever before. And since the new feature doesn't completely remove a typo but sometimes leaves the "Microsoft Office" error line its become an annoying little feature for those long texts.

Anyone else going through the same thing? I'm sure there is some way to make a slight adjustment to the sensitivity so I can at least type like i used to on the 3gs

I haven't notice any difference in my ip4 and my 3GS. Maybe you should not make excuses for the reason u you can't spell - But seriously I haven't felt a difference.

you probably don't text much or as fast as I usually do. No pun intended but it's me, my wife and a couple close friends that all mention the same thing.

I honestly barely talk on the phone, it's all text.

ill i do is text is well and i havent noticed a difference. but maybe i am just not as quick but if more people complain apple might do something about or maybe a sb setting when a jailbreak releases
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

I seem to hit the "i" a lot when trying to hit the "o". I thought I was just typing to fast, but I pulled out my 3G to test and I don't do it anywhere near as much on it.

Hmm maybe I am not sure why that is maybe the digitizer is not working properly on some.

Quote Originally Posted by giancarlo View Post
    I don't know if other's are experiencing this, but I think there should be an extra settings toggle for "sensiticity" on the iphone 4. I say that because ever since I got the iphone4, since the screen is so sensitive and responsive I find myself making more text typos than ever before. And since the new feature doesn't completely remove a typo but sometimes leaves the "Microsoft Office" error line its become an annoying little feature for those long texts.

Anyone else going through the same thing? I'm sure there is some way to make a slight adjustment to the sensitivity so I can at least type like i used to on the 3gs
    Yea I have had the same type of problem too