+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need update please

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So many different forums, twitts and other information, but .... Is there ETA on when we will be able to Jailbreak and unlock Iphone 3GS on OS 4.0 5.13.04? Greatly
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Need update please
    So many different forums, twitts and other information, but ....
    Is there ETA on when we will be able to Jailbreak and unlock Iphone 3GS on OS 4.0 5.13.04? Greatly appreciate your answer!

Thanks

No eta yet, other than sometime soon. Sorry

Thanks

When it arrive you will kno...
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

19 hours... 26 minutes... 52 seconds! You didn't get the memo? Do me a favor and hold your breath
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

^^ lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon79 View Post
    19 hours... 26 minutes... 52 seconds! You didn't get the memo? Do me a favor and hold your breath

Wow that was lame ! He does have a valid question ! ETA would be nice and you know for a fact that they have one! Unless they ran into more issues. That they cant fix but thats not gonna happen so maybe they should give us an ETA other than " when its done"

Thanks

Are we there yet?
    The thread above has been a sticky and all over the "new posts" for the last 17 days! His question is valid but the fact that he didn't do a simple search first is the root of my sarcasm!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

as the tweets been going round its POSSIBLY this sunday.. maybe sooner but if its not ready he won't release it
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Purk707 View Post
    Wow that was lame ! He does have a valid question ! ETA would be nice and you know for a fact that they have one! Unless they ran into more issues. That they cant fix but thats not gonna happen so maybe they should give us an ETA other than " when its done"
    What lame is your lack of critical thinking when you make those kinds of statements. Hacking is not cut and dry. There's continuous testing and development... they thought it was ready for release this past Sunday and guess what?! They had device recognition problems... Face Time issues popped up... one test phone lost half it's private data... and those are just the ones I know about. Leave these people alone and let them do their work. There IS NOT AN ETA!! The devs have said countless times that it will be released WHEN IT"S DONE and not a second sooner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Come on, guys. I didn't mean to cause a conflict in here. It's just that I purchased Iphone 3GS from the Internet with OS 4.0 5.13.04 installed on it to replace my old 3G, but I can't use the phone until it is unlocked. You all are talking about unlocking Iphone 4. Is Iphone 4 unlock will be the same as for Iphone 3GS on OS 4.0? My guess is yes , but I was not sure that is why I asked. Sorry if it caused any problems. So far these forums seemed pretty educational and friendly, even though, some questions, in here, may seem silly or repeats. It is not because of ignorance, but due to a little knowledge or expertise in this area.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Any new jailbreak is like an Apple on a tree! You do not want to pick it before it is ripe and ready or it will give you a belly ache it is much better when it is ripe and ready!