Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I put a Put zagg full body kit myself for iphone 4, or have a rep do it?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyT1987 View Post
    wow. I really dont mind best buy doing it, the thing is I think they might have scratched the front camera of my last iphone (not like a a bad scratch, not even a hair scratch, you literally have to put the light on it,I can't even capture it if I took a pic with a high tech camera lol, but if they dont scrape the any front/back lens to dry the bubbles, I guess I can live with it lol.
    The scraper is a pretty soft rubber, just meant to push excess liquid out from under the surface.

If you are concerned about this, try to get a screen/back protector and put it on yourself. They are MUCH easier to put on.

oh I didnt know they had those. Do they work like zagg, scratch proof? Do you have any links to a good one?

oh I didnt know they had those. Do they work like zagg, scratch proof? Do you have any links to a good one?
    They aren't scratch proof like zagg, but the protect your screen very well.

I'd recommend the zagg if you are worried about scratches. Those really just prevent dust and protect the glass. You need to replace them more often.

So I might as well let BB do it? I can tell them NOT to go anywhere near the front/back lens, and save me 2 hours. I wonder if I have to pay them again if I go to another BB lol?

Yeah do that. Be sure to check it before you leave.

You can always take it back as well.

Will I have to pay again for installation if I take it to another BB? Or do they all honor it the same?

Will I have to pay again for installation if I take it to another BB? Or do they all honor it the same?
    They all honor it the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12