+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i dont like apple

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i update to a software 4.0, i though was going to fix my phones problems, and it did, now though i can connect to internet over 3g, can look at
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default i dont like apple
    i update to a software 4.0, i though was going to fix my phones problems, and it did, now though i can connect to internet over 3g, can look at my voicemail or send pic messages. I fixed me internet problems, but then i had the problem still with voicemail and mms. so i did the phone restore as a new iphone to fix the problem as thats what i found on the internet. it didnt work at all. i called apple to see if they can do anything about it and said that it was my fault and that i did something that made the hardware not work right with the software. That doesnt even sound right so i called them back and tried to get them to replace my phone because the ringer/silent button is also broken on my phone too. they told me they couldnt replace it because they said i used the button too much. i really cant stand this company anymore but i love my phone too much, i really want to know if there is anyway to fix my problems with voicemail and mms
    Last edited by z3r01; 07-22-2010 at 02:23 PM. Reason: potty mouth

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

Take your phone to the apple store and swap it out if it's still under warrenty

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr.sparky View Post
    Take your phone to the apple store and swap it out if it's still under warrenty
    there is no apple store around here, its bull i have had this phone for like 2 months and that switch is already broken