+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: somebody help!!!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hi ever since i downloaded the i-phone updates 4.0 & 4.01 my usb port on my car stereo will not play!!!, is there anything i can do to correct this
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thumbs down somebody help!!!
    hi ever since i downloaded the i-phone updates 4.0 & 4.01 my usb port on my car stereo will not play!!!, is there anything i can do to correct this problem?.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,919 Posts

Have you tried restoring the phone?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi , the phone was restored but to what, I really do not know, afraid 2 try again because I reloaded my I-pod with more music & might lose it again, if you know for sure I. won't lose music please send instructions to correct problem, thank you.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mmurphmsu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Razorback60 View Post
    Hi , the phone was restored but to what, I really do not know, afraid 2 try again because I reloaded my I-pod with more music & might lose it again, if you know for sure I. won't lose music please send instructions to correct problem, thank you.
    Sync it with iTunes first, when its done click restore and let it do its thing. Set it up as a new iPhone then just redo the sync. If you have any pictures or video taken with your phone move them over to a folder on your desk top from the phone before you restore it or you will lose all of them, i have done that several times and keep forgetting to do that.
    Please hit "Thanks!" if I helped you.