+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs stuck on springboad reboot

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi all, first post here. I have a 3gs JB with redsn0w that I have had for a year now. I went to the cydia app today and did the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 3gs stuck on springboard reboot
    Hi all, first post here. I have a 3gs JB with redsn0w that I have had for a year now. I went to the cydia app today and did the complete upgrade and when done clicked reload springboard. Now the phone is locked at that screen with the nothing working. I am just waiting for the battery to die now. Is there any luck it will work again? I did as I always do so I dont know what went wrong. How can I fix this?

Thanks
    Last edited by Dirty-Johnson; 07-15-2010 at 07:32 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty-Johnson View Post
    Hi all, first post here. I have a 3gs JB with redsn0w that I have had for a year now. I went to the cydia app today and did the complete upgrade and when done clicked reload springboard. Now the phone is locked at that screen with the nothing working. I am just waiting for the battery to die now. Is there any luck it will work again? I did as I always do so I dont know what went wrong. How can I fix this?

Thanks
    As far as turning the phone off you can hold down the power button and the home button at the same time and after about 10 sec the phone will power off!

Restart and see what happens!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks area51crypto. I found that same thing late last night when searching on google. It took 2 trys but it did work.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    That happened to me the other day you have to just force a reboot with the home and sleep for 10 secs and then apple logo and spinning wheel was pretty scary but ok after 15 mins