+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Was Forced By iTunes To Restore Today, I Recieved A Notification While On My Phone

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Nickaroni, you have (had) your phone jailbroken and unlocked? or just jailbroken?
    Thanks

Nickaroni, you have (had) your phone jailbroken and unlocked? or just jailbroken?
    If I helped at all, hit thanks! ------------>

iPhone 4, you will soon be mine.

Green Apple
    Thanks

hmmm,so thats like buying a dell with vista built for vista and not likeing it and instaling xp or maybe even linux or need to up drade vidio card,{up grade to ninvia or what,thats ilegle,ha} Unlike installing a chip in an xbox,you own it its yours you only void your warenty,jailbreaking an iphone is only installing a program not rengering the phone and att should be sued for chargeing 3g service and not providing it those on edge schold get redurd rate while there chatchen up to vorizon.they have coverage in my area but ther not my server,loo yet i pay for it...i could write a blog on this how ubserd

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

IF Apple and AT&T is going to force user to restore there jailbroken IPHONE with OTA Over the air update then I will for sure return my IPHONE 4 before the 30 days

My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Me Again, I see your having even more strange problem one after the next. As all the others said, since it's restored all jailbreak history is wiped so you just may have to send it in to Apple is you are still under warranty. Good luck.

Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Thanks

The same thing has happened to me twice once on my 3G and once on my 3G[S] just go back to the apple store and have thew swap it out.....
    http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o260/cpjr1979/dc5274181cd827585d4bb6d16bedb210cop.png
    Steroids are yummy

Thanks

Thanks to everyone for there help. I actually got it booted up last night. I pretty sure it happened because of a hardware failure! The wifi option is grayed out in settings, so wifi failure is the issue. So I'm thinking it had nothing to do with the jailbreak.

And the Apple Store will fix this within a year?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12