Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just a moan about apple

Default Just a moan about apple
    Just upgraded to 4os what aload of crap major update I mean this is meant to be the top phone. Multi tasking is it me or have nokia phones being doing this for about ten years? Then they add digital zoom lol my god this is also so old why the hell are they holding all this back? I have a 30 nokia with a better camera. But like the rest I'm sucked in. I miss my n95 sumtimes. There I feel better now

Thanks

Was multi-tasking useful on your Nokia of 10 years ago? No.
    Does your 30 Nokia have a flash, do 720P video, have a video editor, numerous photo manipulation apps, and were these usable? No.

Spend a day with your N95 and you'll remember how crap it was.
    To live, you have to lie

That's not what I'm getting at there adding technology that's Been around for years then going on like there treating you should they just come with it. Btw the n95 camera is 10 fold the camera on the iPhone

Well yah apple is making money slowly but shurly. If they just throw out the most advanced phone out then next year they will have nothing to think about. Even with this progress IMO hands down iPhone is the best phone out. It's all about the quality.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by russian711 View Post
    ... It's all about the quality.
    Can't argue with that!!

Quality is the ONLY reason I put up with all the highly-restrictive Apple crapola

When Nokia has like, 30-40 percent of India's market,I don't think they really give a damn that people aren't using their phone as much in the US. even 25 percent of India is like, what, 250k, which is around 83 percent of the US. As for their phones, they dominate the iPhone in terms of features, but the one thing that Apple has that keeps it at the top is it's App Store. Without it, I'd guarantee you, the iPhone wouldn't be anywhere close to where it is now. The only way for another phone to compete is to a)create their own app store store and hope it gets 100,000 apps (Google's method, was successful, too), or to find a way to help people port iPhone apps to their device (involves some work and some lawsuits might be in there too). Talk about why the Palm failed pretty bad. This is why every new phone is turning to Android, because it has the 2nd biggest app store, and the 1st biggest app store is locked to Apple, and every phone that does have Android seems to be pretty successful. The iPhone doesn't have to have too many features, but like with Mac and Windows back in the 90's, the open platform will win, and I'll bet 5 years into the future, Android will be ruling the world with it's software on phones, tablets, computers (that might be Chrome, but same company), and TV's. Will Apple pull off a surprise and fix the same mistake it made from 10-20 years back, probably not, but Apple has never been a quick learner with anything. My 2 cents.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rosszx10r View Post
    Just upgraded to 4os what aload of crap major update I mean this is meant to be the top phone. Multi tasking is it me or have nokia phones being doing this for about ten years? Then they add digital zoom lol my god this is also so old why the hell are they holding all this back? I have a 30 nokia with a better camera. But like the rest I'm sucked in. I miss my n95 sumtimes. There I feel better now
    Well whatever Apple is doing is working well enough for you to own an iPhone..
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Well, yeah, mainly, I got an iPhone 2G free when it came out via raffle, all while I was going around telling everyone how it was a waste to go for a screen that had no new features at all with a camera that was worse than most phones that you were able to get for free with T-Mobile. That was before the app store came out, eh. Back when people responded to Crash Bandicoot playing on an iPhone with "Haha, gg playing a youtube video on your phone and pretending to play a game." Good times, good times. But yup, my attention span with any phone is one year or less, but the app store has allowed me to keep my interest