+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod app stops playing when receiving a text.

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok I haven't changed any settings regarding my iPod app, however I dont believe there is a setting that would cause my music playing through my iPod app to pause
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPod app stops playing when receiving a text.
    Ok I haven't changed any settings regarding my iPod app, however I dont believe there is a setting that would cause my music playing through my iPod app to pause during the current track. Usually the text alert sounds and the music fades back in. But somehow something changed and now the ipod app pauses the song entirely when receiving a text message. Is there a change somewhere that fixes this?

I noticed it after I dl'd and installed pogoplank. Is it an issue with the theme? It does it regardless if it's enabled or disabled. Other than the theme change no settings have been changed. I'm on a 3GS, 3.1.3.

Has anyone else had this issue? What was the fix?

So no one else has this problem? Blast...
    Last edited by plnkeye21; 07-12-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm having the exact same problem....very annoying. I uninstalled Backgrounder, thinking it was the problem, but it didnt fix the issue.

Ah...I think ive figured it out! I just uninstalled "eLert", and this problem no longer occurs.

So whatever additional frameworks eLert relies on is probably the culprit here. What those frameworks are, I have no idea

FWIW.
    Last edited by melorama; 07-14-2010 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Yeah, it started doing it for me after I downloaded MusicControls newest update. I'm gonna try that elert thing