Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Don't Care Geohot...

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Am I the only one bothered by Geohot. Now don't get me wrong, he has helped a bunch of people with his free-time. He could've been doing anything else. However,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Angry I Don't Care Geohot...
    Am I the only one bothered by Geohot. Now don't get me wrong, he has helped a bunch of people with his free-time. He could've been doing anything else. However, his arrogance and ego, I think, has gotten the best of him. I think now he feels he is the s*** and that everyone shall listen to him.

He recently updated his blog showing off his jailbroken iPhone 4 and saying he doesn't intend to release it, or will, but much later. He says that he's tired of all these people asking him for a release date. I am personally annoyed by this as I WAS one of the people who loyally donated to him. The day he released his first jailbreak, he signed up for this. He should know by past events that people will ask because they want to know. He can easily block emails, delete tweets, and so on if he really doesn't want to hear anything about release questions.

I just feel that his ego has taken a big trip upwards and it's getting annoying. I donated to him multiple times with a good amount of money (not an average $1-$10 donation everyone else does). I feel disrespected and played with when he does things like this. Maybe I'm the only one that feels this way and am taking it too hard..lol. Let me know what everyone else is thinking please.
    Last edited by Manny0825; 07-10-2010 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Manny0825 For This Useful Post:

JakeyBoy (07-10-2010)

Livin the iPhone Life wannabprogramma's Avatar
    Thanks

Well...im thinking that even if you think that, maybe that that post is the type of thing that will prolong the release date... so I'd just wait and see and not complain too much, so that he doesn't push it back more...just me
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JakeyBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wannabprogramma View Post
    Well...im thinking that even if you think that, maybe that that post is the type of thing that will prolong the release date... so I'd just wait and see and not complain too much, so that he doesn't push it back more...just me
    Thats right, bow down to the great Geohot. Can't say he's dumb or arrogant or he'll just smite us. Ahhh! ... I feel ya Manny, i feel ya.
    =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Old School Gaming Matrix
    Deviant Art
    "Don't think you can, know you can"

Thanks

Ok people stop riding him ! There is already 3 threads on this. Please leave it alone or post on one thread. Sheesh everyone getting all Gemotional.

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    ....Gemotional.

Green Apple
    Thanks

U know wt i feel the same way manny0825 feels, now a days geohot act like god of this jailbreaking thing,i wish more developers 'll do jailbreak take this guy ego out.

Thanks

He doesn't OWEus anything. Get over it. If he doesn't want to volunteer his time to work on this for us, so what. It's his time.
    Plus, why would you put in a lot of time on a project that someone else already has completed (comex). Doesn't make any sense. I am just thankful for what he has already done for me, I don't expect anything more from him.

Thanks

Too Many threads on this already , please post in the main one
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]