Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: please help, lost photos and music

Default please help, lost photos and music
    hi guys, i had some sort of issue with my iphone and it meant i had to restore my phone using restore as new phone, i done a back up before restore but i cant use that back up point as it puts it back to not working properly, does anyone know how i can just get the photos and music from the backup file at all? im not jb by the way

many thanks in advance

steve

anyone?
    Last edited by steve57925; 07-10-2010 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi mate, thanks for the link, unfortunately i dont have a mac either :-( any chance anyone knows a free software package that will do it for windows?

cheers

steve

Can't you just synch tour stuff back?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

it wont let me because it says old back up is corrupt, i find lots of these issues all over google on many forums but noone seems to have an answer without jail break or a mac

Aren't your music and photos on your PC anyway? In which case just synching from iTunes to your phone will get them back. You don't need to restore from a backup. I'm not sure what your problem is?
    He who asks a question looks foolish for 5 minutes. He who doesn't ask a question remains foolish forever.

the problem is that the pictures and wer taken with the iphone and i didnt get chance to put them onto the pc so they had just been stored on an iphone backup which i cant get to, there must be a way to do it, im not too bothered about the music its mainly the photos