Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: deleting photos from photo library

Default deleting photos from photo library
    Hello
    I have an iphone 2g that has a photo library on it that I have a few pictures in that I need to delete off. I cant figure out how to do this as there is no delete option in the photo library. Can anyone please tell me how to do this as I am going to sell my iphone and need to get my family pictures off it first.
    any information is very much appreciated.
    Thank you

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

if your selling your phone just tell it not to sync anything in itunes. that should clear it
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seann33uk For This Useful Post:

katetea (07-09-2010)

Thanks for the reply ... is it safe to do that when the phone is unlocked and jailbroke?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Yes, you can sync, just don't update.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

katetea (07-09-2010)

Just wanted to say that it worked perfectly the way you said to do it. Thank you so much!

Actually a 2G has nothing to worry about. 3.1.3 is the latest and last firmware it can get. So you can do whatever you want with it. Just follow this and don't sync after to clear it out for sale.

How to Jailbreak/Unlock 3.1.3 iPhone 3GS/3G/2G iPod Touch 2G/1G with sn0wbreeze Windows

Hello
    I got the pictures off ok and now I need to find out if there is anyway to take the jailbreak off my iphone 2g? I had bought it unlocked and jailbroke so Im not sure which one was used to jailbreak it. It has Cydia on it if that tells anyone anything. I am going to sell it but the places I checked with wont take it if its jailbroken. Id appreciate any information on where to look to be able to do this.
    Thank you!

Just restore and that will make it new again.