View Poll Results: Which kind of network would you prefer?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Speedy network

1 100.00%
  • More coverage network

0 0%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Poll, reception/stability or speed

Default Poll, reception/stability or speed
    I will thank pretty much everyone who posts here xD Simple question, I moved to spain (I'm going to live in the malaga area) and I was wondering if i was offered one carrier that had high speeds but lower coverage, and another carrier with lower speeds but much broader coverage, which one should I go for?

Also, if any spanish people here would like to give me a recommendation of which carrier, I'd appreciate it xD.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

if they are faster it usually means they cover a wider area too.. like 3 in uk cover most areas and are quite fast where vodafone misses a few areas and havent got as fast a connection .
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to seann33uk For This Useful Post:

Ray661 (07-06-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by seann33uk View Post
    if they are faster it usually means they cover a wider area too.. like 3 in uk cover most areas and are quite fast where vodafone misses a few areas and havent got as fast a connection .
    Verizon has a larger 3g coverage in the states, but their speeds aren't as fast as AT&T (and they're like 3x larger coverage), AT&T has like 1.5x faster. You never know what comes out of it, and I will do a lot of research before i choose my carrier. I just want to know what I should go for, speed or reliability/coverage
    Last edited by Ray661; 07-06-2010 at 03:25 PM.

If u travel around so much better choose wider coverage otherwise fastest one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Os7.1.0 For This Useful Post:

Ray661 (07-06-2010)