+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3gs problems

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
got an iphone 16gb 3gs a few weeks ago from a girl. she got it wet and the back light went out. everything else worked flawlessly except.. it was dark.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 3gs problems
    got an iphone 16gb 3gs a few weeks ago from a girl. she got it wet and the back light went out. everything else worked flawlessly except.. it was dark. she bought it brand new. i ordered a screen for it off of fleabay, installed it. when i went to turn it on the back light was also out using the new LCD. i then assumed it was something on the board, corrosion or something.

well i let it sit for a few days over the past week thinking of my next avenue to take. now it won't turn back on. it will only vibrate twice when hooking it up to the usb charge cable. i'm not sure what went wrong since it hasn't been dropped, etc.

any idea?

thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackinches View Post
    got an iphone 16gb 3gs a few weeks ago from a girl. she got it wet and the back light went out. everything else worked flawlessly except.. it was dark. she bought it brand new. i ordered a screen for it off of fleabay, installed it. when i went to turn it on the back light was also out using the new LCD. i then assumed it was something on the board, corrosion or something.

well i let it sit for a few days over the past week thinking of my next avenue to take. now it won't turn back on. it will only vibrate twice when hooking it up to the usb charge cable. i'm not sure what went wrong since it hasn't been dropped, etc.

any idea?

thanks
    freind of mine got his wet and used this guy off of ebay
    Iphone 3g/3gs Repair Service - eBay (item 170470224322 end time Jul-07-10 05:32:56 PDT) and works just like new so worth a try

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks, any one else?