Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A good micro sim adapter?

Default A good micro sim adapter?
    I just bought one and got it in the mail today and it was crap. I just need one that can turn my micro sim into a full sized sim.

The one i got works with tape but it has no lip on the tray to hold the sim in place so you have to tape it.

I would like one with a backplate so i don't have to use any tape. Like on the sim tray on the iPhone 4 it has a lip/edge to hold the sim in place i have not seen any adapters that have that.

This is the one i have...see how there is no lip/edge to hold the sim in place? You have to tape it for me that will not work as i will be removing it a lot.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

This reminds me... I ordered a pack of 5 from some place in Europe (microsim-shop) a month ago... they were shipped May 26th, but they aren't here yet... from reading reviews from other sites, they have little corners that keep it from falling through.

Anyway, I found this one; I'll probably order one too:
    MicroSim adapter lPad 3G micro sim card 3FF/ 4G iPhone - eBay (item 300440964806 end time Jul-25-10 21:04:55 PDT)
    Last edited by z6joker9; 06-29-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by z6joker9 View Post
    This reminds me... I ordered a pack of 5 from some place in Europe (microsim-shop) a month ago... they were shipped May 26th, but they aren't here yet... from reading reviews from other sites, they have little corners that keep it from falling through.

Anyway, I found this one; I'll probably order one too:
    MicroSim adapter lPad 3G micro sim card 3FF/ 4G iPhone - eBay (item 300440964806 end time Jul-25-10 21:04:55 PDT)
    Great, I ordered from them too ( on the 10th) and I still dont have them. They gave me some excuse about UK airline strikes, but your order is 2 weeks before mine! What did they tell you???

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by billinaz View Post
    Great, I ordered from them too ( on the 10th) and I still dont have them. They gave me some excuse about UK airline strikes, but your order is 2 weeks before mine! What did they tell you???
    I just wrote them today when I saw this thread. I'll update you when I get a response.

Thanks for that link!! So others know mine came from cutmicrosim.com there's others on ebay selling the exact same thing.

without the little corners that keep it from falling through it can actually fall inside your iPhone 3GS.

Thanks
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

I ordered 5 from micro-sim shop. They work great but did take over a month for me to get them.