Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: CallClear on ios4 does not work on 3G or 3GS

Default CallClear on ios4 does not work on 3G or 3GS
    I have installed callclear on my iphone 3G running ios4, although it installs, it will not activate nor bring up the calls so you can edit.

I have contacted the author but of course he has not gotten back to me in over a week.As anyone had any success in running it?

So much for supporting authors and paying for their apps. Next time I will just run the cracked version.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Give him a little time to get it figured out before you start hating too much. Callclear has been around for quite a while and I'm betting until Apple can figure out this is a feature people want and include it with their firmware the author will continue to support it.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

I have no problem giving it time. I understand it will have to be ported over to work with ios4. A simple reply indicating that he is even working on upgrading it would have been sufficient, or even a note in his website, instead us paying users are getting nothing but silence.

Anyways I liked the feature, but can live without it, just hate having paid for it as a nice gesture when I could've very well have gotten it free.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Think about how many emails he has probably gotten from people asking when it will be supported by iOS 4. You could have gotten it for free but not enough people pay for it he's not gonna keep it updated and then you won't even have the option to get it free. But it would be easy enough for him to put something up on his website.
    Have they released the jailbreak in the app store yet?

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    But it would be easy enough for him to put something up on his website.
    I'm glad you agree on that part