Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issues w/ iPhone 4- anyone else having these problems?

Default Issues w/ iPhone 4- anyone else having these problems?
    Since I've gotten my iPhone 4, i've experienced several problems that I did not have with my 3GS:

1. Wi-Fi just doesn't work at times even though my connection is working fine on my laptop

2. Randomly Sim Card could not be detected. I had to take it out and put it back in for my phone to recognize it again.

3. Can't send MMS. Tried it to another iphone and it wouldn't send. Even tried sending one to myself but it still didn't work.

4. Have problems with the new threading feature at times. Says I have new messages in the thread, even though I don't. The messages would be blank and it says they're from like 10/1/69...

5. Camera flash doesn't turn on when I change it from 'Auto' to 'On.' I don't know if this is a problem because it appears to work when it is dark, so I guess it doesn't turn on when there's some light around?

6. Have 2 blank images, that are just completely black, in my photo album that I can't delete.

Anyone else having these problems? I've read about the sim card issue before.
    Last edited by vegeto2k2222; 06-28-2010 at 05:48 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I can only address issue #2 because it sounds like the one my wife had. Here's a post:
    IPhone 4 "No Sim" error

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

Get yourself a replacement. We got one of ours done today for the sim tray problem.

Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    Get yourself a replacement. We got one of ours done today for the sim tray problem.
    When you got a replacement did they give you a complete new one in the box (and you give them your old)?

i'd assume they'd give you a brand new phone. at least they better.

I just found another weird problem (#6). I think i'm gonna make a trip to the apple store tomorrow.

Thanks

I'm having a problem with it going to sleep and not wanting to wake. It has happened several times now and will be going back if it does it again.

Only way I can get it to wake up is to plug it into the cpu...

i get blank emails and cat delete em but other then that im loving my iphone 4