Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Push Nottifications not working!

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Default Push Nottifications not working!
    hi all...it's been a month now that nottifications from apps like facebook,ebuddy wlm farmville skype etc are not working...only exception when im in a call nottifications keep popping up even the ones that i've already read!i've tried every single one solution that cydia had such as push fix push doctor and stuff but no luck! does anyone have any idea how to fix this? i have an iphone 3gs 3.1.3 spirit jb and is bought from greece so its factory unlocked. thx in advance!

Push Doctor. Worked like a charm for many people including me. Find it in cydia, instally it, reboot, and then download "iPusher" from apple store (to see if it's working) and you should be good to go

Thanks
    @Rivryan I did what u told me to do exactly how u told me to but the same thing happens again!when I'm in a call all nottifications work like a charm!or when there is no sim card inserted! And ipusher says please wait and I call my friend after 5 mins of waiting and voilą ipusher gives a message and tells me that's working!!! I don't know what to do!