+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS4 Push Mail issues

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Is anyone else have issues with Push mail not being pushed to their 3GS running 4.0? I have noticed that my Yahoo! doesn't get pushed for some reason after updating
    jb4
    Thanks

Default iOS4 Push Mail issues
    Is anyone else have issues with Push mail not being pushed to their 3GS running 4.0? I have noticed that my Yahoo! doesn't get pushed for some reason after updating to 4.0
    If my 2 cents helped ya, Thank me by hitting the Thanks Button!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Seems to be fine on my yahoo accounts. I have (2)on a 3gs, (1)on another 3gs, and (1)on a 3g and (3) accounts on a iP4. All on iOS4. I just tried all of the accounts before posting and no problems. The iP4 was the slowest....go figure!!!!

Have you tried to reset the phone? If that doesn't work then delete mail account and reinstall.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i have also been having problems with my iphone 4. i also have yahoo mail and i get alerts for new mail and when i go to check the new mail is all the way at the bottom and the have weird dates like 12/10/69 and say no sender, no content. but when i log on to my yahoo mail thru my computer those new messages are true messages not those no content no sender messages my phone wont let me open.

jb4
    Thanks

don't know about the iphone 4..my problem is with my 3GS..I don't get my 4 until next week. Mine is just with iOS4
    oh and in regards to the reset but that didn't work, I then noticed that I couldn't send MMS..didn't even have the option..I'm now in the middle of a restore and sync..we'll see how it goes

jb4
    Thanks

restored and had to set up as a new iphone. Everytime I tried to restore from back up the mm option was not there...so finally after a third restore I had to do the whole set-up as a new iphone deal...lost some info and some pics stored in apps but other than that no major issue.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Mine seems to be running as normal with my Gmail, Tele2 and Hotmail accounts.

Like the new Calendar sync integration with Gmail on the iPhone though - very smart, don't have to input a separate account to get it to work (as you had to in previous versions) - and it brings through the actual colours specified in Google Calendar