+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I Jailbreak My iPhone 2G to iOS4?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by koolx When you finally become a real man, then talk to me.. otherwise, youre still a little bi't'ch. . If you were a real man you would
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    When you finally become a real man, then talk to me.. otherwise, youre still a little bi't'ch.

If you were a real man you would have an Iphone 4, and this thread wouldn't have needed to be created.
    To live, you have to lie

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Apples multitasking is little more than Windows 'Recent Documents' feature. It is not really multitasking everything. It is storing a shortcut to the most recently launched apps. Example? Open cydia. Let it load. Exit and then launch it again from your 'multitasking' bar. It reloads instead of continuing from where you were before. This could run on the 1st gen iPhone, but Apple will never let it happen. The 1st gen is a dinosaur that has reached its End Of Life. It is still my favorite design.

iPhone? More like MyPhone koolx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    If you were a real man you would have an Iphone 4, and this thread wouldn't have needed to be created.
    redcard, its got nothing to do with being a man.. its got to do with being intelligent. and if you were (keyword) intelligent, youd rrealize that the original iphone can do basically the same thing the 4 can do.. except for a front camera, which i dont need or want. and since intelligence is a big part of being a man, i see youre not a man.

and i see that youre on my sh'i't like a little girl... it explains why youre probably ga'y.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koolx View Post
    redcard, its got nothing to do with being a man.. its got to do with being intelligent. and if you were (keyword) intelligent, youd rrealize that the original iphone can do basically the same thing the 4 can do.. except for a front camera, which i dont need or want. and since intelligence is a big part of being a man, i see youre not a man.

and i see that youre on my sh'i't like a little girl... it explains why youre probably ga'y.

You know you're only saying that cos mommy won't buy you the new one.
    To live, you have to lie

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Everyone sounds like a little kid in this thread. Safinator is this guy who's trying to be all tight and stuff by talking about all the girls he's claim he's laid and how he's a stud and all that, even though it really has nothing to do with iPhone 2G's and iOS4 or even stickies. No idea where the "real man" thing came from, but it just seems that a bunch of little kids want to be all big on the internet.

Koolx wants a quick, simple answer to his question, which he got, yet he still doesn't be quiet which confuses me, so I don't see what that has to do with anything. It was a mistake for him to not look up the answer beforehand and there's no reason to talk back at this point. Just look at the mistake you did, accept it, and move on. Be happy that you got the answer to your question, and just didn't get shot down and left behind, which is what normally happens.

Everyone else who entered this fight, no idea what the hell you guys are doing just coming in and talking about random ****, just throwing more oil into the fire rather than calming people down, which isn't in best interests for the people of this forum.

As for stickies, people sometimes just don't read it but it's no reason to be a ***** about, we don't need crap from the people who were too lazy to read "READ THIS BEFORE POSTING" or the people who try to be all special because they did read it.

This whole thing is a joke to me, especially after visiting loads of forums (and owning one currently) and this is the time for an admin to step in and lock the thread/take appropriate actions, since the question was resolved after the second post. Also, on a sidenote, in any argument, the side that starts to throw insults is when you know that side lost, e.g. "you're g'ay", just for future references, as one of my good teachers taught me. It's when they run out of arguments and just resort to throwing down the other side like a little kid. My 2 cents.

iPhone? More like MyPhone koolx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    You know you're only saying that cos mommy won't buy you the new one.
    Awww, I got the ga'y one mad again... whats wrong? your dad didnt give you a piece of his di'ck today?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12