Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I guess I'm stuck at OS4 for now

Default I guess I'm stuck at OS4 for now
    I've tried to roll it back to 3.1.2, but no luck. So I guess I'm stuck in 4.0. I was stupid enough to not to read before I updated so I have no way of jail breaking for now I think. (I have 3Gs.) So, I'm asking you experts out of desperation. Is there any way to install/use my cracked apps on my non-jail broken phone? All of those apps on my iTunes trying to be installed every time the phone is plugged into the computer.
    Last edited by berettatrident; 06-26-2010 at 08:06 PM.

I was sitting on a 3GS,3.1.2, unlocked/Jailbroken and decided to just let itunes update, before reading the threads and now my phone is stuck on iOS4. I havent been able to downgrade since, i cant use my phone either because it doesnt accept my sim card (TMo) is there anything i can do? does there actually have to be a jailbreaking app for idiots like me? lol pretty dumb i think that your "supposed to know" some of this stuff..how about making a universal app that with just flat out jailbreak 4.0 without having to jump from 3.1.2 (JB) to 4.0...but i did it.. any help is appreciated!!

Thanks

no and no...