Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Order From apple.com or buy at the store?

iPhone? More like MyPhone ROFLwaffle's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Order From apple.com or buy at the store?
    Ok I want an iPhone 4 but I'm not sure whether I should order one from the website now (Which if I do it says it will ship by June 14th.) Or do you think that I would be able to get it sooner at an apple store?
    Last edited by ROFLwaffle; 06-24-2010 at 05:55 PM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You could order one online and pick it up at the Apple store, but really, if you wanted this long, what is three more weeks? Just order it and let it come to your doorstep. No point in fighting everyone else trying to get them as they come into the store (if they do). Worst case, order one, then try to pick one up any time you're in the area of an Apple store. You should still show eligible for upgrade until Apple is getting ready to ship (I think*). If you pick one up locally, Apple will just not ship your order when time comes.

*I say this because I ordered one phone from Apple on launch day, but couldn't upgrade my other line due to the traffic, yet managed to upgrade both lines on AT&T's site. Both orders held until shipping time, when I got the notification that my Apple store order had been canceled while the AT&T's shipped as scheduled.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to z6joker9 For This Useful Post:

ROFLwaffle (06-24-2010)