Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SpringBoard Crashing!

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Default SpringBoard Crashing!
    Tried searching and found nothing!

Am I the only one that since square one with the PWNAGE 4 jailbreak that my SpringBoard crashes when the Iphone is turned on or any time I try to get out of safe mode!

I have never had it to work!

Don't know if it makes any difference but like where LockInfo and other programs are in Settings mine shows none!

If I look to see if they are installed they are!

Thanks for any help!

I forgot Iphone is 3gs 32GB old bootrom!
    Last edited by area51crypto; 06-23-2010 at 12:13 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone lepetitmort84's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine did the same thing and I went and uninstalled "Icon Support" and it fixed it. Go check in Cydia if you have that and the 5 column **** installed. Remove those and you should be good to go.
    We are a disharmonic level of consciousness that is used as a steppingstone from the 42+2level to the next level, 46+2...These two additional chromosomes change everything

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lepetitmort84 View Post
    Mine did the same thing and I went and uninstalled "Icon Support" and it fixed it. Go check in Cydia if you have that and the 5 column **** installed. Remove those and you should be good to go.
    Had the " Icon Support " and uninstalled it and the only 5 column I had was Five Column Dock and I uninstalled it and even rebooted the iphone but still have the same problem!

The one thing I have noticed is that in Settings where you would have seperate listings like Activator Infiniboard, Infinidock, Shrink and others I do not have that column!